Please excuse our mess! We are currently working on renovating this website!
Sifu Chuck O’Neill is a black belt martial artist, Wing Chun instructor, former certified bodyguard, speaker and personal protection specialist in the Toronto, Ontario area.
For the latest information on Chuck’s products, training or speaking availability see the links below:
- Classes – Find out how and where to train with Sifu Chuck
- Videos – Get the latest Wing Chun instructional videos online
- Speaking/Private Events – How to book Chuck for a private speaking event
- Blog – Get the latest updates, tips and new articles from Sifu Chuck
- Bio – Find out more about Sifu Chuck ONeill
- Contact – Contact us with a question, comment or request
Wooden Dummy Video – Downloadable Version – Is Now Out!
It’s finally here Wing Chun Fans – Sifu Chuck’s new Wooden Dummy Form Downloadable video is now available!
This video – like all of his video series – shows you the form from several different angles to make it easy to learn. There’s so much information in here, we had to break it down into a 2 video training course.
You can learn more about it and watch a Free Video Sample of the Wooden Dummy Instructional training by clicking here.
Plus – you’ll also get some free Wing Chun bonus gifts to help you in your Wing Chun training.
New Book From Sifu Chuck Now Out – Psychological Self Defense!
This book is derived from over 25 years in martial arts, his bodyguarding training, self defense classes and his experience speaking to groups on self protection.
- how to de-escalate confrontations using verbal and visual skills,
- how to read body language to interpret people’s intentions,
- how to understand the mind of a predator,
- how to spot a liar,
- how to defend yourself from physical and emotional predators
- how to avoid becoming a victim by ‘failing’ the predator interview
The book is now available on Amazon for Kindle and in Hard Copy Format. Click here for more information.
If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. – Bruce Lee