I’m happy to say that after much toil – and my wife pulling me away for a week, forcing me to finish it – my new Kindle book is now out on Amazon:
“Psychological Self Defense – How to Protect Yourself from Predators, Criminals and Sociopaths Before they Attack”
If you’ve ever wanted to learn self defense, but you just don’t have the time (or desire) – this book can help.
It will teach you how to protect yourself from predators and psychopaths before they attack.
Here’s a few things you’ll learn:
– How to be aware of your environment and spot trouble (so you can get out) before it starts
– How to read body language so you can uncover when someone has hidden hostile intentions towards you
– How to defend yourself against physical attackers and psychological predators.
– How to spot when someone is lying and conning you
– How to send the right non-verbal messages that completely turn predators off from targeting you as their next victim
– How to avoid confrontations and talk people down using verbal and visual skills.
– What to do if you can’t avoid a physical attack – to give yourself the best chance of surviving.
And much more!
I’m really proud of this book – a joint effort with my wife Kate – as I think it can be used to help a lot of people. Watching the recent tragic events in Boston, I realized just how important a book like this is.
Our world is growing more uncertain every day. And we need skills to combat the growing array of criminals, predators and sociopaths that are out there.
So I hope you enjoy it and that you find it useful. You can even read a free excerpt here (by clicking on the ‘Look Inside’ graphic on the book).
– Sifu Chuck